Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artillery??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jormogon

Artillery?? Empty
PostSubject: Artillery??   Artillery?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Are you supposed to have a chance at facing artillery on nightmare difficulty that requires a lvl 14 barraacks to unlock. But artillery requires level 17 to unlock. This is on Olympus, and I don't remember ever facing artillery on Everos until my barracks was at level 17.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Artillery?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery??   Artillery?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Jormogon wrote:
Are you supposed to have a chance at facing artillery on nightmare difficulty that requires a lvl 14 barraacks to unlock. But artillery requires level 17 to unlock. This is on Olympus, and I don't remember ever facing artillery on Everos until my barracks was at level 17.

If I am not mistaken, all units are unlocked on Nightmare. Same applies to Erevos.
Back to top Go down
Jormogon

Artillery?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery??   Artillery?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Well, then I never happened to get artillery on Everos then until after I got my barracks to level 17 when I unlocked artillery. Just a wierd coincidence then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artillery?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery??   Artillery?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artillery??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: