Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack a region quest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simeron77089

Attack a region quest Empty
PostSubject: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Okay, not sure if this is a bug or a "design feature" but I just got an Attack a Region quest on the new server that is impossible for me to do.

Why?

I MUST have a MINIMUM of 7 units to attack the region and the max units I can take into battle is 5........kinda hard to meet the requirements of the quest there folks....

In fact, I only GOT 5 units....so how can I field a MINIMUM of 7? affraid 

Heh...now who's been at the dwarven ale to much Runeslayer?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Is there anyway you can post a picture of it requiring 7 units because I have never seen such a quest?
Back to top Go down
Simeron77089

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:02 pm

venumuse wrote:
Is there anyway you can post a picture of it requiring 7 units because I have never seen such a quest?

I can take a screenshot but not sure how to upload it.

The quest is just Attack a Region.

The issue is *I THINK* that the region it picked has only 1 light region next to it.

I can click all 5 of my units and not get the little Go to Battle ball to light it. Says I need a minimum of 7 units to attack the hex.

can I upload an image here?
Back to top Go down
Simeron77089

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

venumuse wrote:

Have 2 screenshots now.

1st: Showing there the hex is and the red arrow pointing to that quest.

2nd: It saying I need a minimum of 7 units to attack that hex.

Tried to add with the host thing here.

https://servimg.com/view/18676020/1

https://servimg.com/view/18676020/2

Last edited by Simeron77089 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added images)
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 pm

What difficulty does the game claim the quest is? I think I had something like this happen to me, but it was a very long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Simeron77089

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Bobba wrote:
What difficulty does the game claim the quest is? I think I had something like this happen to me, but it was a very long time ago.

"Normal"

The only thing I can figure is that its a dark hex surrounded by all dark except for 1 light hex.
Back to top Go down
Simeron77089

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 pm

I just noticed another thing.

It says "you need 5 units" blah blah blah...till I click the 5th unit...then it says 7!!! units...what the heck?
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 am

There seems to be an issue with a couple of regions regarding this, region 23 is one of them. We will have this sorted out.

Thanks for your reports. Smile
Xargos
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:03 am

Resolved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack a region quest   Attack a region quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack a region quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: