Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

buggy research

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea

buggy research Empty
PostSubject: buggy research   buggy research I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:19 pm

[img]buggy research Resear10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Andrea

buggy research Empty
PostSubject: Re: buggy research   buggy research I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

had to reresearch a couple of things that lead up to chain mail , maybe a bug Razz
Back to top Go down
Everace

buggy research Empty
PostSubject: Re: buggy research   buggy research I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:19 pm

I researched Healing Herbs for a quest, but it didn't actually give me the research on completion. I have a screenshot showing I finished the research, and I'd like this corrected in my account. I don't care to post the image online, but I'll surely email it to anyone who needs to see it.
Back to top Go down
bluerose6

buggy research Empty
PostSubject: bugs with research of fine weapons   buggy research I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I has all the supplies required for making of fine weapons - i select start research and it says select a techology to research and it does not go any were that that.
i would like to be making fine weapons soon please.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

buggy research Empty
PostSubject: Re: buggy research   buggy research I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:37 am

bluerose6 wrote:
I has all the supplies required for making of fine weapons - i select start research and it says select a techology to research and it does not go any were that that.
i would like to be making fine weapons soon please.

You mean, you clicked on the technology, the Start Research was enabled and when you clicked it nothing happened? Or did the Start Research button remained gray?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buggy research Empty
PostSubject: Re: buggy research   buggy research I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buggy research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: