Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous Empty
PostSubject: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:51 am

First, the new snowy town is very pretty.

And, thanks for the item shop again Basketball

However ...

Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous 66JEpKtvQlTI6dQjubpFOSoTfU17U5QZE9Jh5Pm6XH2Qh69MFOk3H7w7MfM1N40Xc7eP92mYXnOUy_HeeTaXf79C4j08MvEPLNYGPKjLXi-Yh8kI_Jvye-CKIA

.... this is just plain incongruous1 ... made me jump out of my seat2 ...

Mean look, cutting edge teeth, worn tusks, yellow glowing eyes ... and to top it off ... a red cap Question Exclamation

Well, I hope my troops don't meet that Mercenary in battle, or they will either die of laughter or be paralyzed & unable to move Shocked

1Yes, I wanted to file this as a bug report ... but I just know I will be told is workings & looks as intended ...
2I'm still seized with a severe case of extreme cognitive dissonance3 ...
3To the humor impaired, yes, I am kidding.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 pm

The loading screen made my day!

I LOVE IT.  Twisted Evil 

I imagine he's the one in the sleigh up by the moon!

santa 
 rendeer 
 rendeer 
 rendeer 
 rendeer 
 rendeer 
 rendeer
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:42 am

lol

The initial idea was to add Santa Claus as a 1 model unit which would attack randomly any unit close to it and let him wreck havoc on the battlefield...but then we thought that it was too extreme... lol
Back to top Go down
Valmeijar

Valmeijar

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:33 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
lol

The initial idea was to add Santa Claus as a 1 model unit which would attack randomly any unit close to it and let him wreck havoc on the battlefield...but then we thought that it was too extreme... lol

Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous Icanha10
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:41 am

First the ogres wear red caps ... and .... then:

Runeslayer wrote:
The Ogres have gladly returned the gold. (after receiving some battleaxe love...)

First, nice customer support  Basketball ... however, what kind of ogres ever "gladly" return gold  Question QuestionQuestion

Are the Battle Conquest Ogres next going to get smiley faces, take ballet lessons & sing twinkle twinkle little star1?

Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous 8VPKwXNIMsdgFVJw5AuQTcyVNYoacko4yMchvV6QX4XnFYcidRpk-FElWhyy1t-43QKa32rWJEbpg42oNBCclBfOJV6ZbKTtIkrgPUmhZ4LK3PMINjxHF7K4vA
Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous PTG6x6C7hAYiTZBiw5-vWtkeCMWIRpSSZdcBswFAY5FXTsG6bw0kIMqR7bNj-0HsfxM3vMZMZ7r_1g1gLgQJ-AFqNhy2L7fyHdAWatXvuNT_dnI6e-jISG5bTA
TBCSTPTMNOO2 humbly requests ... mean, brutish, fighting machines for ogres.  Thanks!

1Yes that was sarcasm Wink
2TBCSTPTMNOO is The Battle Conquest Society to Prevent too Much Nerfing of Ogres
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:15 am

You failed to notice the irony... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
You failed to notice the irony... Wink

I got half the irony of "battleaxe love" Wink

Plus it was a good excuse to post pretty1 pictures.

1Well actually ugly pictures; but pretty in the sense of conveying a point well.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:27 am

The patch on December 30th, 2013:

Runeslayer wrote:
The Christmas Store is now officially closed! We hope you got enough presents, because Santa Claus is going back home!

... but ... but .... but ... the ogre still has a red hat1   santa

1Pearl is too afraid to report this as a bug ... and is now officially in hiding for a few hours, to avoid the wrath of the developers for bringing up this topic yet again Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:33 am

Pearl wrote:
The patch on December 30th, 2013:

Runeslayer wrote:
The Christmas Store is now officially closed! We hope you got enough presents, because Santa Claus is going back home!

... but ... but .... but ... the ogre still has a red hat1   santa

1Pearl is too afraid to report this as a bug ... and is now officially in hiding for a few hours, to avoid the wrath of the developers for bringing up this topic yet again Exclamation

Hahahaha, you thought Santa orc would go away just because Christmas is over?  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 am

Bobba wrote:
Hahahaha, you thought Santa orc would go away just because Christmas is over?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 pm

will there be a new year event/offer/bonus etc ?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

Bblazer wrote:
will there be a new year event/offer/bonus etc ?

...and prevent you from going to a "real world" new year event?? Of course not! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous   Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogres with red hats are just plain incongruous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: