Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild ranking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stonekeeper

Guild ranking Empty
PostSubject: Guild ranking   Guild ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:25 am

Sorry for my poor English it's not native for me.

Now guild ranking  is made by fame. I suggest to make it by conquest points. To make it actual add -5% CP for every player every day. So guilds full of inactive    will have less CP than active.

Last edited by stonekeeper on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Guild ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ranking   Guild ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:01 am

Quote :
make it by command points
you mean conquest points i guess, as command points are max 10 and aren't in any rankings.

the same thing has been suggested many times.. except the cp decay... though why eg my cps should suffer if they've been earned earlier if i'm still active? could be achieved by negating cps of inactive for 1 month or so?.. etc etc.

good suggestion, people kinda gave up on seeing it implemented even 'soon' though.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Guild ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ranking   Guild ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:13 am

Being a "Battle and Conquest" game, it makes sense the rankings to follow the CPs of players and Guilds rather than the level of Buildings.

It is under consideration.
Back to top Go down
stonekeeper

Guild ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ranking   Guild ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 am

Quote :

the same thing has been suggested many times.. except the cp decay... though why eg my cps should suffer if they've been earned earlier if i'm still active? could be achieved by negating cps of inactive for 1 month or so?.. etc etc.
I agree that for old players with lots of cp 5% every day may be to much.  I hope the  runeslayer  will find optimal design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ranking   Guild ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild ranking
Page 1 of 1