Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest Empty
PostSubject: Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest   Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:03 am

Here is a quest on #43:

Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest FcY9aEino0bfWPMYJ43tehFDTAfoF_9fgYXHhJF3oKLx32LEn6qHl29h1_jJFB1NZ6cd5UotGHFUfZqtgwH85IsYSib5QFh48ifubC_DAYrQVWQ_vRVjwqgYrA

This pictured is from October 7th, 2013, 18:47:20 server time.

The quest was given before #50 fell to the dark side on October 7th, 2013 at 18:00:00 server time -- however the quest can no longer be completed as I [from the light side] am unable to attack #43 (due to the lose of #50 to the dark side; and #43 no longer being connected to the light capital).

The bug report is: It would be clearer if the quest disappeared from my quest list when the region is no longer attackable (or the quest could change the region its on?).

Nothing happens when I click #43, so a new user would be confused as to what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest   Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 am

This has happened to me before, very annoying.
Back to top Go down
WorldEater

WorldEater

PostSubject: Re: Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest   Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Bug reports on this topic appear regularly. This one was made on summer: http://www.battleconforum.com/t550-quest-bug-attack-a-region

lightshield wrote:
Souless wrote:
The ownership of the Hex connected to that one changed in a matter of few minutes after the quest was given, I suppose if you make the quest marker change connected regions randomly every 15 minutes it could be possible to solve the bug
Solved. Will be uploaded in the next patch. Quest will not open the window to create your formation. Instead there will be a message explaining that the region is not connected to your factions capita. You just have to be fast Razz
I never encountered this bug, but I assumed it was corrected this way, as lightshield wrote. There is no message?
Solving this bug the suggested way will probably take valuable time away from other tasks, and we know how long is ToDo list.
Be smart, fellows, and be quick. If you see a probability that a quest will not be accessible after clockover, finish it before Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest   Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor issue: Unable to complete a quest
Page 1 of 1