Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection

Go down 
+3
Pearl
nathor
irishimc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
irishimc

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 am

Was in a battle. Game got confused and wouldn't let me issue commands, units attacked me and eventually the entire enemy died but battle didn't end. I refreshed and am now getting a connection to server error....strange.
Back to top Go down
nathor

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:19 am

irishimc wrote:
Was in a battle. Game got confused and wouldn't let me issue commands, units attacked me and eventually the entire enemy died but battle didn't end.  I refreshed and am now getting a connection to server error....strange.
i think no one can connect, server down. or unreachable... it happened before. lets see if it can be recovered
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:02 am

nathor wrote:
i think no one can connect, server down. or unreachable... it happened before. lets see if it can be recovered
For me, from Kongregate games on September 29th, 2013, 11:00am EDT:

Connection UadvVWYLwX0_7zXhbLxFa4UNNTvhANnoXBm-DSYOKHVqJEOVuPTYG62sJ7_skcnznG4-Ba14aSuu-pfBDuxbBnhWYtWGXb0dNAKHZlVnpc6ByuonEhDc_YQyzQ
Back to top Go down
Gust

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:46 am

The same here.
"Can not establish connection. Please make sure port 9933 is open if you are behind a proxy/firewall to play the game."
And we can see the people posting in the game comments, all with the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:56 am

Same here. Happened around 10 PM Philippines time.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:35 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

im waiting since hours, can't play at all...

Rolling Eyes 

bounce 

study 

scratch 

Mad 

Sad 

confused 

Suspect 

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:56 pm

There occurred an error in our server infrastructure that blocked connections for a little while. This has been fixed yesterday, we will be monitoring the situation in case this happens again.

We apologize for the inconveniece,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: