Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missile weapons for heroes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Missile weapons for heroes? Empty
PostSubject: Missile weapons for heroes?   Missile weapons for heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:45 pm

I have not crafted one, nor have I seen one yet. Specifically, a crafted weapon for a hero that gives a bonus to the hero's missile score. Assigning a hero to an archer unit with a crafted weapon that gives a str or melee bonus is useless since these stats are not used by the missile unit unless engaged in melee. Are these in the system and I just have been (as usual) unlucky?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Missile weapons for heroes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missile weapons for heroes?   Missile weapons for heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I have not crafted one, nor have I seen one yet. Specifically, a crafted weapon for a hero that gives a bonus to the hero's missile score. Assigning a hero to an archer unit with a crafted weapon that gives a str or melee bonus is useless since these stats are not used by the missile unit unless engaged in melee. Are these in the system and I just have been (as usual) unlucky?

Most likely. Wink
Back to top Go down

Missile weapons for heroes?
Page 1 of 1