Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Radiant's Political Ties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Realf Lantow

The Radiant's Political Ties Empty
PostSubject: The Radiant's Political Ties   The Radiant's Political Ties I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 am

The guild "The Radiant" has certain political ties, which I will try to explain here:

We're a founding member of the (now defunct) 5 Top Guilds treaty, and as such are on friendly terms with (but this does not mean we're allied to) all the other members:
C Kings
Judgement
V o V (alternately Avengers, depending on where you get your sources)
ourselves
Average

We're part of "The Big Three" alliance, namely C Kings, C Knights and ourselves; this alliance is active, and we look out for each other; but we do NOT act as one, Furthermore, as of this point in time we've yet ( <- key term there) to make any agreements with the remaining 2 C K family guilds, Elysium and Crimson Killerz.

We're the head of The White Council, roughly an organization equivalent to the C K Family; including ourselves, Prism, and any out-lying guilds Prism has founded (I know of one at least, but can't recall it's name... it's too new!) We're also looking to add certain other guilds, including the guild Outriders, to this family.

As general alliances are concerned, we support Les Templiers, Polish Warriors, and Halls of Insanity.

Am I clear? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nethack

PostSubject: Re: The Radiant's Political Ties   The Radiant's Political Ties I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:01 am

You're not clear at all elf. This dwarf brain needs concise information.

All I know is that there is a small piece of scroll somewhere on my desk (an old beer barrel) saying "Don't smash Radiant".
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: The Radiant's Political Ties   The Radiant's Political Ties I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Nethack wrote:
You're not clear at all elf. This dwarf brain needs concise information.

All I know is that there is a small piece of scroll somewhere on my desk (an old beer barrel) saying "Don't smash Radiant".
Well, given that you're a Dwarf, after all, that's all I would EXPECT you to know, this information is for more, how to say, enquiring minds, such as those of my fellow elves, Faerrolon, Dakota and Krawehl. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: The Radiant's Political Ties   The Radiant's Political Ties I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Uh..
Well we don't have any notes to not hit you...
Can I smash you guys..? ^^

Seems like you all are part of one big guild, so boring.
Working even with Faer's guild?.. He's more than capable to defend it alone.

Realf Lantow wrote:
Faerrolon, Dakota and Krawehl.
mhm, I wanna fight all 4 of you. I believe I've not fought Krawehl after our arty tryouts. Dakota is too lazy to kill me too... Not good, you elves are slacking.

Ah I have a list with dwarves somewhere, they owe me many pvps too. Those lighties...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Radiant's Political Ties   The Radiant's Political Ties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Radiant's Political Ties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: The Ancient Embassy-
Jump to: