Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[pvp Video] The Crimson K against Evil (Dakota337 and nethack vs Fyrr and Darkshadowbr)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nethack

[pvp Video] The Crimson K against Evil (Dakota337 and nethack vs Fyrr and Darkshadowbr) Empty
PostSubject: [pvp Video] The Crimson K against Evil (Dakota337 and nethack vs Fyrr and Darkshadowbr)   [pvp Video] The Crimson K against Evil (Dakota337 and nethack vs Fyrr and Darkshadowbr) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:01 pm

When evil lurks and threaten the very foundation of our way of life, Crimson stands proudly in the path. Elves and dwarves united against fiends.

From the Crimson Knights and Kings, warriors arise to defend all that is worth fighting for (beer included).

Crimson presents : Dakota337 (Crimson Knights) and nethack (Crimson Kings) against Fyrr (The Fallen) and Darkshadowbr :

Direct link (for fullscreen) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvOkmaDo-I

Evil shall and will be the one afraid of light.

P.S : lost numpad control in the middle of the battle if you wonder why control with the mouse.

P.S 2 : focused on control, but I think you still see the other armies (somewhat) ok.

Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[pvp Video] The Crimson K against Evil (Dakota337 and nethack vs Fyrr and Darkshadowbr)
Page 1 of 1