Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A pvp chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:27 pm

I saw this in another post and thought what an awesome idea. I can't remember what post it was but if someone knows the link would be great. Second best chat suggestion except mute button Smile
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Scaren wrote:
I saw this in another post and thought what an awesome idea. I can't remember what post it was but if someone knows the link would be great. Second best chat suggestion except mute button Smile

I don't remember for sure, but I believe you're speaking about a reply I wrote concerning Williumwall's suggestions for what to do BEFORE we get a noob rush...
he suggested adding more chat rooms; I suggested instead of that, adding a new chat; PVP chat, so that the "global" would be more for conversation only.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobba

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 am

Realf Lantow wrote:
Scaren wrote:

I don't remember for sure, but I believe you're speaking about a reply I wrote concerning Williumwall's suggestions for what to do BEFORE we get a noob rush...
he suggested adding more chat rooms; I suggested instead of that, adding a new chat; PVP chat, so that the "global" would be more for conversation only.
Smile
Why does everyone keep calling me Williumwall... Sad

Here is the link:
http://www.battleconforum.com/t714-things-i-d-like-to-see-before-the-game-s-audience-expands
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Bobba wrote:

Why does everyone keep calling me Williumwall... Sad

Sorry. XD
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:31 am

I like the idea, I have always thought this would be a great idea.

I would like it if they added like 3 other chat rooms too.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Meh, global is for that... Probably most people would ignore the pvp chat, so it's better to chat about this in global. Or tradechat.. Why people want more and more chats...

Though I'd like to have private chat rooms (to arrange the same pvps probably... working by inviting others to your chat or in some other way...). Wouldn't need to use kongchat or mails that much.

But that's not important anyway. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A pvp chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp chat   A pvp chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pvp chat
Page 1 of 1