Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.   Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:19 am

Since you are releasing, and we haven't been able to test out the higher units and such, I propose the following on the final day of testing...

1. All buildings at max
2. All research completed.
3. All resources at max.
4. 99 of each fragment.

Now bear with me, this will allow us to test the special units, see the result of all tech and be able to craft some items that we haven't been able to. This would find out any bugs that we haven't been able to uncover and allow us to get a glimpse of what we can have.

A last run at making sure the high lvl stuff is bug free, and least of all, a present for the testers to play "King for a day" Smile
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.   Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:22 am

+1

But why
Glorfindel wrote:
"King for a day" Smile

Only a day? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
konsnos

PostSubject: Re: Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.   Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 am

I agree. I want to test that canon
afro
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.   Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Since you are releasing, and we haven't been able to test out the higher units and such, I propose the following on the final day of testing...

1. All buildings at max
2. All research completed.
3. All resources at max.
4. 99 of each fragment.

Now bear with me, this will allow us to test the special units, see the result of all tech and be able to craft some items that we haven't been able to. This would find out any bugs that we haven't been able to uncover and allow us to get a glimpse of what we can have.

A last run at making sure the high lvl stuff is bug free, and least of all, a present for the testers to play "King for a day" Smile

We'll see what we can do. Wink

However, Special Units will not be available on launch day. Guilds will also be enabled the week after the launch. We will prepare an announcement to inform you all about the coming features and of course we have some gifts for our loyal beta users. We really appreciate your time, your commitment and your enthusiasm and we would like to give you something in return. More on that, later on... Wink
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.   Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:16 pm

I think they like the games you guys put out, so they don't want you to go in half-cocked. I don't mind a special treat for when it comes out, but I think you might need to see some of the features worked in the beta setting before launching, through player trial and error. Important things like main units need to be tested. The guild feature needs to be explored. Those are major parts of the game. Smaller things added on the fly later don't need to be tested like that, but your game core does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.   Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last day stress test/unlock all units, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: