Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piling useless fragments, any idea?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Souless

Souless

Piling useless fragments, any idea? Empty
PostSubject: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 am

Hi all, I believe most of us have their own piles of hundreds of uncommon, common fragments without having any use of all of them, I'm asking what's the purpose of storing all these useless fragments when we can craft handy rares or better items leaving less rarity fragments in the dust?

I made a suggestion long time ago on how to recycle lesser quality fragments to craft higher quality fragments and I would like to know if there is any idea to implement a solution to stock piling unused fragments

Here is my old suggestion about my idea around it
http://www.battleconforum.com/t486-fragments-convertions

Or maybe a trader NPC could be an idea
Back to top Go down
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:34 pm

This is a thread that --DID-- need to be resurrected.

Also, it would be a change that would be rather easy to code in. Add another 'section' in the craft area, (slight modification of current code... almost the same objects as before) have it take 10 of the same type of fragment (code already exists, just increase # of windows to insert frags to 10) returns 1 of next highest frag (wouldn't take long to code with some "if then" statements)

I'd actually be willing to wait for GW if it meant we got this next week =D

*ducks to avoid the flying fruit/vegetables/rocks/arrows*
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Any reply from developers would be nice to hear, I could spend my hours working to pay my godlikes for only 100 bucks but what about rewarding the supporting community that's about 90% of the total community playing battle conquest?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:32 am

We wouldn't want to add an NPC merchant, as we have said in the past.

However, the fragment conversion is something that we could implement in a future update.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

However, the fragment conversion is something that we could implement in a future update.

Perhaps adding a building called a smelter?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 am

Scaren wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Perhaps adding a building called a smelter?

It will probably be a function next to "Craft" and "Repair" with a different window. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piling useless fragments, any idea?   Piling useless fragments, any idea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piling useless fragments, any idea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: