Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battalions/Divisions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hermit

Battalions/Divisions Empty
PostSubject: Battalions/Divisions   Battalions/Divisions I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:12 pm

I would like a way to place units into separate divisions within my barracks. The problem I am having is that I have multiple units at level 10 now. When I go to the battle page to select them, they all look the same. I only want specific ones because I am trying to get max AP. but each unit is a little different in their AP. The only way I know which is which is that I can mouse over the hero. But it is kind of a pain. Now I have 2 out of 3 Cavalry units at ten. They don't have heroes. It gets confusing.

I would like the ability to put select units into battalions or divisions within the barracks. And have a small colored label/icon (which indicates which division) in the upper right corner of the units display. This way, when i go to the battle page, I can instantly see which ones belong to the division I want to put into action. And it would be super great if I could just one click a division icon and it loads all from that division.

I hope you can understand what I am getting at. If not, I think as more people get multiple units that are maxed and they are trying to play with a fixed AP. and rotating units, they will have the same idea and will be able to describe it better.
Back to top Go down
athose

PostSubject: Re: Battalions/Divisions   Battalions/Divisions I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:03 am

I'd love this!

Almost all players have 2 'battalions' that they alternate between. One's fighting, the other heals. Perhaps a PVE/PVP group, whatever. I'd like to be able to click 1 button (or even 4 or 5) instead of 20-30 in order to get the right units selected.

Now, the next thing to include with this is a quick change-out for heroes and equipment! If we could save gear/hero load outs as well it would save a TON of click-click-clicking to move things between active units. I'd LOVE this for heroes!
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Battalions/Divisions   Battalions/Divisions I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:55 am

Good idea.

About the UI - The side scrolling is what slows me down the most. Dislike when I have to scroll. Would personally prefer tabs/pages.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battalions/Divisions   Battalions/Divisions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battalions/Divisions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: