Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is the server down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Is the server down? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Cannot log in, gives loading screen and stays at 0%
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

I had the same problem briefly last night after the update. But it loaded after I reopened my browser. However. today even after doing that it won't go away. Still get Loading (0%)

Tried closing and re-opening the browser, tried clearing cache and all that. But it just won't load. Question

Sad
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 am

We are already on it. It seems that one of the changes we made contributed to this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
OMG

OMG

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am

I cant log in now..I refreshed like 10 times.. Stuck at 0%

Anyone else having the same problem?

Edit: problem solved! for some reason after 10+ refreshes
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:41 am

I still cannot login... It's the mischievous dark side!!!!

They want to hinder our progress and throw bones at the servers..... affraid

<Edit>

After I posted this and refreshed I was able to login again. Mysterious! Shocked
Back to top Go down
OMG

OMG

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:47 am

CycLonite wrote:
I still cannot login... It's the mischievous dark side!!!!

They want to hinder our progress and throw bones at the servers..... affraid

<Edit>

After I posted this and refreshed I was able to login again. Mysterious! Shocked

I am THE master of black arts! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Just a heads up, over the last few hours I have tried to log into the app and get nothing but the 0% loading screen. I know you guys are working on it, but I have not seen it up at all in the last 5 hours. Maybe you need to use something like a tactical nuke for that bug... Shocked
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Just a heads up, over the last few hours I have tried to log into the app and get nothing but the 0% loading screen. I know you guys are working on it, but I have not seen it up at all in the last 5 hours. Maybe you need to use something like a tactical nuke for that bug... Shocked

We are aware of the problem. Although we made several changes yesterday and the whole day we didn't encounter the problem, it reappeared in the evening.

This connection problem has become a top priority, for obvious reasons, and may delay the PVP feature.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:34 am

The connection problem seems to be resolved. Hotfix has been applied. Let us know if you encounter any problems!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server down?
Page 1 of 1