Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Players disconnection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Players disconnection Empty
PostSubject: Players disconnection   Players disconnection I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi,

I had a co-op battle with a player that at certain point of the battle disconnected. We were only 2 on that co-op, what left me alone with my 4 units against 8 enemy units, stonger than mine, and though I gave a fierce battle, they finaly killed all my units and heroes. Maybe if we were 3 instead of 2, the outcome could have been different, but it still doesn't resolve the problem. I saw on the game chat that other players also complain about this way of doing.

Ok, some players must have connection problems, but I think many other players must have found this trick not to have their units erased, and maybe not to have their losses recorded. So I think measures have to be taken about that.

1. Penalize the player that disconnects
Or
2. Cancel the battle results, since one of the 2 or 3 co-op players disconnected, and put the 1 or 2 other players in bad situation, and even in situation of complete defeat and loss (which means loss of points in the general ranking, and big loss of gold to heal all the killed units. Not to speak about the loss of time...)
Or
3. Refund the players for their loss or their killed/injured units healing
4. Grant the staying players with MvP points or bonus...

Whatever you'll think wise to do, but not let this way of doing be adopted, because it's too easy and it brings prejudice to other player that want to fight the right way, according to the game rules. I believe- and it's too bad for players with bad connections - that penalization of disconnectors is at least what has to be done.

Thanks to take this point into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

Players disconnection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players disconnection   Players disconnection I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:04 pm

When a player disconnects, the ai takes control of their units, they dont just vanish. I've seen people d/c and end up taking MVP anyways. If someone disconnects really early you may just be forced to charge, depending on how many units they brought.
Back to top Go down

Players disconnection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: