Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

beyond suicides

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kqlkql

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:44 pm

i would love to see an unlimited class of battle..maybe a level where we can take 15 units...20 units??? ....high AP//6000? or maybe unlimited AP...and cp reward/resource reward would be big too...i think the enemy AP would have to be consistently high enough to make sure the battles are not a sure victory...this needs more thought but it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:48 pm

kqlkql wrote:
i would love to see an unlimited class of battle..maybe a level where we can take 15 units...20 units??? ....high AP//6000? or maybe unlimited AP...and cp reward/resource reward would be big too...i think the enemy AP would have to be consistently high enough to make sure the battles are not a sure victory...this needs more thought but it could be fun.

Maybe it could be called a "Royal Suicide Deluxe" or just a "RSD"? alien
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:07 pm

kqlkql wrote:

I thought I remember reading once that the limit of 10 units in battle was by design for resource/lag reasons, maybe something to do with the limitations of Flash?

Despite that, I DO think it would be fun, although trying to control more than 10 units without hotkeys would be a major pain in the ar$e! Razz
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:00 pm

maybe you could group uits under a hot key...like these 4LI are under key5?
but you are right..and i did not think of that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 pm

I would think that would put too much strain on the servers. The new game in the works is supposed to offload much of that onto the individual computer to allow for much bigger battles from my understanding.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Rather suicidal coops, and tell your parnert to stay behind while you kill the massive AI army coming to you, that sound more challenging... (time to ranged/HI coop armies lol! ).
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Juggernaut wrote:
Rather suicidal coops, and tell your parnert to stay behind while you kill the massive AI army coming to you, that sound more challenging... (time to ranged/HI coop armies  lol! ).

Omg that sounds so cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beyond suicides Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond suicides   beyond suicides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beyond suicides
Page 1 of 1