Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximum amount of ressources in market.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vmomo

Maximum amount of ressources in market. Empty
PostSubject: Maximum amount of ressources in market.   Maximum amount of ressources in market. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:49 am

I see many long trades in market because you can sell only 20k / 20k, guild trades now helps, but trades between lights and darks aren't easy, i just ask for a better cap there too...
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Maximum amount of ressources in market.   Maximum amount of ressources in market. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:04 am

Vmomo wrote:
I see many long trades in market because you can sell only 20k / 20k, guild trades now helps, but trades between lights and darks aren't easy, i just ask for a better cap there too...

Good idea, Vmomo ! It would be more efficient and way easier if we could post ''limitless'' quantities in the market and even the guild vaults (when it comes to sending stuff back to members who deposited it, because their warehouse was full).
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Maximum amount of ressources in market.   Maximum amount of ressources in market. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:21 pm

John,

I'd hesitate to make guild transfers unlimited, at 100k i've rarely seen a problem, and if u make a mistake and send say 1000000 instead of 100000 a lot of resources will be lost.

Ferarith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum amount of ressources in market.   Maximum amount of ressources in market. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Expansion of the research tree could be the answer, maybe...
[5 flys battered with 8 fly flap's Wink ]

Current max. -> next research -> Double amount of resources auctioned (40k/post) -> Increase production rate of the four resources by 5% -> repeat
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Maximum amount of ressources in market.   Maximum amount of ressources in market. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:12 pm

9999 wrote:
Expansion of the research tree could be the answer, maybe...
[5 flys battered with 8 fly flap's Wink ]

Current max. -> next research -> Double amount of resources auctioned (40k/post) -> Increase production rate of the four resources by 5% -> repeat

If a player has reached the maximum level, why not simply make it possible for that player to upgrade/research further? Why throw sand in the machinery if someone is ready to spend more time on the game?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum amount of ressources in market.   Maximum amount of ressources in market. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum amount of ressources in market.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: