Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
athose

Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes! Empty
PostSubject: Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes!   Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes! I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:24 am

I have a hero worth 10 base AP, has added 18/3/9/3/9 for his stats. When I equip him with 2 items granting 0/0/4/7/9
(melee/missile/str/endu/armor) his AP cost jumps to 57.

Effectively, he becomes worth almost 6 other heroes.

Unit equips aren't quite as bad. But it still equates out to leveling being a -MUCH- more AP-efficient way to increase power. (which I agree with, leveling should be the most effective method, its the hardest) But in most cases, it seems I would rather go in with less equipped, higher leveled, and more numerous units. I haven't seen so much benefit in equipment (and i'm talking around the uncommon level) so as to equate out a 50% increase to a unit's effectiveness. (Which is the increase in AP it costs)

Add this to the cost of creating/repairing equipment, and I think my guys are going in naked from now on!

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes!   Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes! I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:39 am

Good point...We will consider some change for the items of Heroes.
Back to top Go down

Equipment costs WAAYY too much AP, especially for heroes!
Page 1 of 1