Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orc cavalry tweaking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

Orc cavalry tweaking Empty
PostSubject: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 pm

In all the games and books I have encountered that have Orcs in the only cavalry they had were Worg Riders. I myself am not an Orc in the game but I noticed the cav in one of my coops.

Maybe make the Orc cava Worg Riders and give them extra Str. This will represent the Worgs themselves fighting and tearing at the enemy.

I dont know the stats of the Orc's cava so if the extra Str will make it OP then maybe some extra Health would also be sufficient. The Health represents the Worgs themselves that have a thick hide. In the case of Worg Riders you must kill the Rider AND the Mount.

-Rexxxar

PS: This is also my first post.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Nice suggestion

i guess not they would make another cav for orc, they have already their chariots of war, but it should be great to see the goblins worg riders on the battlefield!

It could be the start for 2 kind of cavalries: light cavalry and heavy cavalry. Cool  Cool  (idk what could be the dwarven light cav but...)
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:52 am

I see you are jealous of my black unicorn ponies ^^  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 am

Want make light and heavy cav well Razz

Humans already have light cav their heavy cav can be cataprachts.

Dwarves light cav can be small mech with 2 legs that run fast like a chicken?

For orc already discussed.

For elven light cav... pony raiders? ^^ (dont have good ideas)

DL have light cav I imagine what can be their heavy CAV? Doom raiders? hell riders?

For UD they already have light cav their heavy CAV can be another chariot like elves and orcs Razz

Back to top Go down
Rexxxar

Rexxxar

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 am

Looks like I sparked a creative chain reaction in Ulises.....
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 am

Ulises21 wrote:

DL have light cav I imagine what can be their heavy CAV? Doom raiders? hell riders?

Please, ironforts are already enough ugly hehe. So, no armored battle suits like chickens. Look at this: http://bbtactics.com/dwarf-deathroller/
Very Happy Twisted Evil 

DL have already a heavy cav, ther light one can be a hell hounds pack. Demon add on for their hellish race.

About elves, i suggest wood elves glade riders (as light cav).
Agree about other races.

Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Ulfriden wrote:
Ulises21 wrote:

Please, ironforts are already enough ugly hehe. So, no armored battle suits like chickens. Look at this:  http://bbtactics.com/dwarf-deathroller/
Very Happy Twisted Evil 

DL have already a heavy cav, ther light one can be a hell hounds pack. Demon add on for their hellish race.

About elves, i suggest wood elves glade riders (as light cav).
Agree about other races.

I was meaning for dwarven something like a small stalker mech http://prntscr.com/42et1v with high running speed but lower health and armor and endurance or well more like a ST-AT of star wars but without ranged weapons http://prntscr.com/42euqy
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Orc cavs are good enough, extra health ? Really ... ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orc cavalry tweaking   Orc cavalry tweaking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc cavalry tweaking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: