Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screen size problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Screen size problem Empty
PostSubject: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 pm

My friend just got the invite. He is having a problem with the game not fitting his screen size. while he is on the city screen he can right click and do "Show All" that shows the game resized to match his browser/ screen size. But he cannot do it during the battles. Here is a screenshot he sent me of the battle screen.

Screen size problem Yggbug10

Full Size Image ---> here.

He says even during the tutorial the text doesn't fit the dialog boxes and he is unable to click on balloons / callouts / buttons. He says he upgraded Flash / Java and retried but the same thing occurs.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:17 pm

CycLonite wrote:
My friend just got the invite. He is having a problem with the game not fitting his screen size. while he is on the city screen he can right click and do "Show All" that shows the game resized to match his browser/ screen size. But he cannot do it during the battles. Here is a screenshot he sent me of the battle screen.

Screen size problem Yggbug10

Full Size Image ---> here.

He says even during the tutorial the text doesn't fit the dialog boxes and he is unable to click on balloons / callouts / buttons. He says he upgraded Flash / Java and retried but the same thing occurs.

Do you know what screen resolution he is using?
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm

He says it's a mini-laptop with resolution 1024 x 600 that is the highest it can go.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 pm

CycLonite wrote:

He says it's a mini-laptop with resolution 1024 x 600 that is the highest it can go.

I assumed he was using a mini-laptop. We will need to support more screen resolutions. Currently the game is unplayable with such a screen resolution. We will see what we can do! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Ahh the light needs him! I am trying to get him to fix his desktop in the meantime.

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm

CycLonite wrote:

Ahh the light needs him! I am trying to get him to fix his desktop in the meantime.

Thanks for the help!

The "Light" needs him?? Shocked lol! It seems that the "Darkness" needs all the help it can get. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:

The "Light" needs him?? Shocked lol! It seems that the "Darkness" needs all the help it can get. Laughing

We do too! Embarassed

The darkness keeps sending the black screen after us light players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen size problem   Screen size problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen size problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: