Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp

Go down 
+2
ysosad
Aredius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aredius

Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp Empty
PostSubject: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:52 am

have a problem on the hexes I keep putting cp but for now three battle the influence doesn.t grow Crying or Very sad could the cp be somehow transform in guild infuence? thanks to whowever  sunny 
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Aredius wrote:
have a problem on the hexes I keep putting cp but for now three battle the influence doesn.t grow Crying or Very sad could the cp be somehow transform in guild infuence? thanks to whowever  sunny 

You don't have a guild command down to increase guild influence.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp TnXjtgr

Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp LYp3wz9

Last edited by Tops on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Well that wasn't intended to stretch the page so much Mad Oops

I'll resize them and fix it
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:17 pm

The "fortify" command is the one you are looking for. You'll see a little shield on top of the region then.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Ah, krawehl is right. I misunderstood the question and thought they were still trying to take a region.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:56 am

Aredius wrote:

Its because of the 7 day ban you got Aredius. You are simply not worthy - doesn't register your efforts anymore!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Aredius

PostSubject: haha   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:38 am

Boboknack wrote:
Aredius wrote:

Its because of the 7 day ban you got Aredius. You are simply not worthy - doesn't register your efforts anymore!  lol! 
I don,t see the point of you writing as I say more than one time unessesary and if i may stupid comment but I hope the best for Orisinium juggernaut just hope it doesn,t end the way it did before  lol! let now leave it to it and I still think that your jealous and you don,t know what is rotten or not before looking at youself and you unnessesary comment monkey 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:58 am

Aredius wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Aredius wrote:

I don,t see the point of you writing as I say more than one time unessesary and if i may stupid comment but I hope the best for Orisinium juggernaut just hope it doesn,t end the way it did before  lol! let now leave it to it and I still think that your jealous and you don,t know what is rotten or not before looking at youself and you unnessesary comment monkey 

If I recall correctly you didn't have much sympathy towards Orsinium Juggernauts putting up a fight and losing its regions, but that is to be expected. But I can promise you one thing, I won't cheat or buy frags from the people that do and you won't see me making comments like Strachu on global chat saying "Darkies don't cheat because they don't PvP" et cetera. Trust me jealousy plays no part in me writing this, I am just glad, I am not part of such logic , I just think you Lighties have been given a free ride, that is what is bothering me the most!

Btw this is a forum, people are allowed to express their views here, even you Aredius. Be it good, bad, unnessesary or just plain silly comments, its alright.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:02 am

Do not bring "lighties" into this ...
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:18 am

Pulkit wrote:

Well, with the kind of comments that Strachu made its difficult not to. Everyone knows who is doing the cheating, yet they continue to buy their frags!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:45 am

Boboknack wrote:
Pulkit wrote:

Well, with the kind of comments that Strachu made its difficult not to. Everyone knows who is doing the cheating, yet they continue to buy their frags!  lol! 

Bobo, I understand that you are frustrated about the current state of the dark faction and need to vent. I also believe that the game has balancing issues that need to be addressed.

But you are not doing yourself a favour with this constant negativity. You are lumping together the misconduct of individuals with an entire faction even though you know very well that the vast majority of light players are just as strictly opposed to pvp cheating as your are. and feel free to read back a bit in this forum, you will find that exploiting bugs is by no means exclusive to either faction  

Seriously, why don't you try, for a change, to enjoy the game. That might help you with your player retention issues as well.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 am

krawehl wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Pulkit wrote:

Bobo, I understand that you are frustrated about the current state of the dark faction and need to vent. I also believe that the game has balancing issues that need to be addressed.

But you are not doing yourself a favour with this constant negativity. You are lumping together the misconduct of individuals with an entire faction even though you know very well that the vast majority of light players are just as strictly opposed to pvp cheating as your are. and feel free to read back a bit in this forum, you will find that exploiting bugs is by no means exclusive to either faction  

Seriously, why don't you try, for a change, to enjoy the game. That might help you with your player retention issues as well.

Ok that's a valid point and you are absolutely right, I am getting more and more annoyed. But every time the cheaters appear on trade chat people are talking nicely to them asking them about the cost of their frags, same crowd that commented on the PvP cheating post!(What goes on in light faction chat, I don't know - guess you guys are discussing butterflies and unicorns as always xD)

I think, I have been doing my part about the player retention, my guild have accepted about 10 new players in the last couple of weeks. I do my best to provide them with resources and gear, as should any guild. Its not the new players joining I am worried about(some stay, the majority of them leaves), but the ones that have been around for a long time - I've been cooping with the same 5-10 dark players for months(and yes they are all absolutely lovely), that says a lot about the situation the game is in. I am sorry, but I don't plan strolling about like a happy green teletubbie waiting for a miracle or manna falling from the sky. Action is required!
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 am

Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp Joker_why_so_serious__by_tigernose123-d5dtg9o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp   Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow keepers hexes not getting any influence when putting cp
Page 1 of 1