Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neutral hex flipping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Neutral hex flipping Empty
PostSubject: Neutral hex flipping   Neutral hex flipping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Idea:
After a Capital falls, there is a certain amount of time where all neutral hexes flip instantly once they reach 10%, lets say 24 hours for example. During the 24 hours, every hex bumped over 10% instantly flips allowing for a much more rapid advance to combat with the opposing side.

Limitations:
-Only a certain number of hexes are allowed to be flipped instantly by each side preventing total rushes and requiring more careful attack routes for maximum spread or farthest distance.
-Once the the number of hexes is instant flipped for a side, all hex flipping goes back to normal 8 hour cycles.

Reasoning:
-The 8 hour cycle is great for allowing the greatest amount people in different timezones a chance to contribute, but on the start up its slow as all get out. For the next ~4 days there will only be neutral hex flipping.

This wasn't so much of a problem on Erevos or Olympus, but Hades is freaking huge in comparison.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Neutral hex flipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutral hex flipping   Neutral hex flipping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:33 pm

+1 on that.

Only 1 suggestion from myself:

Regions can only be flipped to a specific point on the map for both factions. Say the Factions get about 25 Regions each to flip in that time(Only a rough number, can be tweaked).

Other than that I love the idea.
Back to top Go down

Neutral hex flipping
Page 1 of 1