Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CPs no longer show correctly for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

CPs no longer show correctly for me Empty
PostSubject: CPs no longer show correctly for me   CPs no longer show correctly for me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 pm

For all regions I view, the proper totals of CP no longer display.

For example, in this screenshot: CPs no longer show correctly for me GVTRc5u

You can clearly see at the top that many players have more CPs there than Damian1981, but he's shown as the top player there anyways. Also, it's obvious that more than 7 people have contributed to that region, but the rest don't show up.

Every region has been like this for me lately, and I'm unsure what triggered it.
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: CPs no longer show correctly for me   CPs no longer show correctly for me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:27 pm

The three players on top are the all-time cp leaders for that hex. The ranking, however, resets whenever the hex is flipped.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: CPs no longer show correctly for me   CPs no longer show correctly for me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:34 pm

krawehl wrote:
The three players on top are the all-time cp leaders for that hex. The ranking, however, resets whenever the hex is flipped.

That's what I was figuring, but it still seems a little low. The fact that many hexes still only have a few total people seems strange to me. After the hex was captured, I'd figure more than a few people would fight back for it.

Also, it would be nice to be able to view the all time tops still. I believe it displayed these a while back
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: CPs no longer show correctly for me   CPs no longer show correctly for me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:45 pm

krawehl wrote:
So brief  affraid 
Wish we had a tree emoticon.

tops wrote:
That's what I was figuring, but it still seems a little low. The fact that many hexes still only have a few total people seems strange to me. After the hex was captured, I'd figure more than a few people would fight back for it.
Also, it would be nice to be able to view the all time tops still. I believe it previously displayed these

On mouseover you can still see total CPs for the region, including those 3 in your screenshot. It makes sense to show only the recent effort instead of history... It never displayed them in regional rankings.

And there's nothing strange about the fact that darks don't try to get the region back, seeing the whole map situation. So in this case... 113 was captured by lights pretty recently (same as surrounding ones). Since frontlines moved, there's even no point to fight there, and darks simply can't even reach it. Not sure why damian is wasting his cps on that.

The most important thing - it was always like that, dammit, not only recently. Unless you have some proof otherwise..?
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: CPs no longer show correctly for me   CPs no longer show correctly for me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 pm

I have no proof otherwise, but I swear I remember it having overall rankings. Granted, only in the past few weeks have I restarted on combat, my other combat experience was over a year ago

Or maybe I was just ignorant of the fact that it reset upon hex flips previously because the darkies did a lot more fighting back at the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPs no longer show correctly for me   CPs no longer show correctly for me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPs no longer show correctly for me
Page 1 of 1