Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliminate T5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 am

I suggest eliminate the tier 5 from pvp and make t4 the definitive tier to play without ap limits or restrictions the only restriction should be that ap must be similar between the players that are going to pvp (between 25-50 cp difference can be acceptable) there a few reason of why do this.

1. This is a personal reason, I have 6 months playing this (as orc) and I still cant pvp the big guys seriusly did I must play like another 5 months to get the level 17 unit to be able to pvp in T5? is frustating for me cannot have 2vs2 dues to the limitations of the tiers and having pvp reduced and significantly less opponents.

2. Level reason, I think a level 13 unit have enough gearscore to can be well geared and nearly or can be capped it is well geared and no ability or gear differences for that I think they can match against the big guys of level17+

3. PvP will be more dynamic and active now that high level players finally can face the big guys that they cant touch before because most their units were on T5

4. Like the first reason, it will be easier to get the definitive tier and dont need to play for like 1 year to be able to pvp in T5

What do you think guys? Razz

Last edited by Juggernaut on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:16 am

Just lower the level limit in T5 to 15! I almost have a level 15... >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 am

LSLarry wrote:
Just lower the level limit in T5 to 15!  I almost have a level 15... >.>;;

Yes and make T4 the most hell hard tier to match with anyone admiting only level 13 and 14 units Razz
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Making a "no level bar" tier would be a good idea. Or simply put an option to have a no tiered fight while selecting pvp so that only same ish AP is required to fight
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 pm

The whole PvP system needs to be reworked to be more accessible.
I've just started a thread in High Council to discuss options, although it can certainly be moved here if the Devs & HC are happy to do that.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 pm

BUMP¡
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eliminate T5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliminate T5   Eliminate T5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliminate T5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: