Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meat Shields

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khor

Khor

Meat Shields Empty
PostSubject: Meat Shields   Meat Shields I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Just had this thought and it sounded too badass to not at least try !

A passive ability for either the Orc or Dark Legion current/future units, SOMEONE needs this ability, someone EVIL.

Your units savagery and strength in combat lets them block incoming arrows arrows by using an enemy as a shield.
Increases chance of friendly fire, decreases chance of being hit with arrows. This is uniquely a defensive AND offensive passive, and its not just that it 'only works if archers are shooting you', since it also means archers might be better off NOT shooting that unit if its engaged in combat. I know a lot of people dont do that anyways because of friendly fire but skilled archers seem pretty good about that.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Meat Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shields   Meat Shields I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:02 am

Khor wrote:
Just had this thought and it sounded too badass to not at least try !

A passive ability for either the Orc or Dark Legion current/future units, SOMEONE needs this ability, someone EVIL.

Your units savagery and strength in combat lets them block incoming arrows arrows by using an enemy as a shield.
Increases chance of friendly fire, decreases chance of being hit with arrows. This is uniquely a defensive AND offensive passive, and its not just that it 'only works if archers are shooting you', since it also means archers might be better off NOT shooting that unit if its engaged in combat. I know a lot of people dont do that anyways because of friendly fire but skilled archers seem pretty good about that.

+1 Good idea.
Back to top Go down

Meat Shields
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: