Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick-Equip Buttons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khor

Khor

Quick-Equip Buttons Empty
PostSubject: Quick-Equip Buttons   Quick-Equip Buttons I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:44 am

A button in the barracks/world map to equip the selected squad with the best available gear even if its being used, another button to equip with best gear that isnt being used, and a third to remove all equips.

A lot of us circulate troops, using one squad while the other heals and repeating.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Quick-Equip Buttons   Quick-Equip Buttons I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Khor wrote:
A button in the barracks/world map to equip the selected squad with the best available gear even if its being used, another button to equip with best gear that isnt being used, and a third to remove all equips.

A lot of us circulate troops, using one squad while the other heals and repeating.
"Best" gear is really hard to determine by a computer algo. Even if it looked for the best of X stats for Y unit type, that may not be the way I want to gear my Y units.

This idea:
- doesnt give players enough control over the customization of their chars.
- it is a lot harder to code than something like saved unit profiles that could be restored.

Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Quick-Equip Buttons   Quick-Equip Buttons I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:09 pm

I was thinking it'd just be sorted by the Fame cost of the gear which scales with the attributes. But equip menus from the world map interface would be a huge help either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick-Equip Buttons   Quick-Equip Buttons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick-Equip Buttons
Page 1 of 1