Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movements in pvp

Go down 
+3
Juggernaut
Claudandus
Vmomo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vmomo

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:39 am

Do something with the elfs really, i'm getting tired to be killed by faster archers than my LiA, where is the logic ?
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:40 am

Said that a hundred times. Didn't know even humans are bothered by that.
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Claudandus wrote:
Said that a hundred times. Didn't know even humans are bothered by that.
Generaly i don't, but in T1/T2 elfs are way superior with archers. A vas couldn't resolve the problem right now, more mov could a bit...
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Vmomo wrote:
Do something with the elfs really, i'm getting tired to be killed by faster archers than my LiA, where is the logic ?

Why you dont use CAV or shoot they down with arty?
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:57 pm

Ulises21 wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

Why you dont use CAV or shoot they down with arty?
I mean battles in T2, lot of players don't have cavs or arty in T2, but a cav doesn't help sometimes...
Arty, why not, but this time it was only one archer, so my arty wouldn't help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:02 pm

A good start would be increasing LIA movement cap, so their move can be higher.
Back to top Go down
venumuse

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Isn't the whole point of archers to kill LIA? Isn't that archers MAIN strength?
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Bobba wrote:
Exactly aha !
venumuse wrote:
That's true too, i mean base strength, as players said.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Vmomo wrote:
Bobba wrote:
Exactly aha !
venumuse wrote:
That's true too, i mean base strength, as players said.

My orc LIA have a mayor pain when persuing elven archers because their movement is already capped on 18 and elven can go up to 21 Razz and my CAV would be good is they dont receive like 4-5 damage from 1 volley of lucky shots
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Ulises21 wrote:

My orc LIA have a mayor pain when persuing elven archers because their movement is already capped on 18 and elven can go up to 21 :Pand my CAV would be good is they dont receive like 4-5 damage from 1 volley of lucky shots
Same there, my LiA has 19 mov capped, so i can't even reach an elven archer...
Hehe, and your cav take less damage than me to archers ^^
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Vmomo wrote:
Ulises21 wrote:

My orc LIA have a mayor pain when persuing elven archers because their movement is already capped on 18 and elven can go up to 21 :Pand my CAV would be good is they dont receive like 4-5 damage from 1 volley of lucky shots
Same there, my LiA has 19 mov capped, so i can't even reach an elven archer...
Hehe, and your cav take less damage than me to archers ^^

Elven can make they flee in 5-8 volleys is they are lucky and wearing epic armors  lol!  my cav is much better than human but its kinda annoying how they attract so many units and the attention of all archers especially elven and its very hard get elven arty and archers with cav because they are allways surrounded with HI LIA or a camp amount of archers between 4-7 and you know how tragic my cav died anyway having so many health Razz I personally think that the best way to kill archers is with dark arty and enemy arty with archers or cav  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Uncapping LIA movement should have been done ages ago. Capping their movement at exactly the same speed as their LI-counterparts, defeats their purpose in high end pvps.

But I'm afraid that would not solve the issue entirely, but it would be a first step to the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Claudandus wrote:
Uncapping LIA movement should have been done ages ago. Capping their movement at exactly the same speed as their LI-counterparts, defeats their purpose in high end pvps.

But I'm afraid that would not solve the issue entirely, but it would be a first step to the right direction.
Hmm seems like a great idea . Seeing as LIA are without the armor and still cant run faster than armored archers
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:33 am

bump

uncap LIA movement. It is a good change that doesnt require a lot of programming.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:11 am

Movements in pvp Bump
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:44 am

Heavies should be far more resistent to enemy fire. They have slow movement due their full plate armor and shield., but they cannot stop arrows... Copper armor?

I hate seeing them killed by kiting elves...

Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:10 am

Ulfriden wrote:
Heavies should be far more resistent to enemy fire. They have slow movement due their full plate armor and shield., but they cannot stop arrows... Copper armor?

I hate seeing them killed by kiting elves...

I probably could live with heavies being kited by archers, if elven archers werent able to kite anything but cav.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Claudandus wrote:

I probably could live with heavies being kited by archers, if elven archers werent able to kite anything but cav.

Hehe, cause your lias are not lame as dwarven ones Very Happy
My heavies are pretty fast, mine are faster than most of my LI Wink

And, maybe the elven archers COULD kite even my cavs  lol!
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:12 am

Ulfriden wrote:

Hehe, cause your lias are not lame as dwarven ones Very Happy
My heavies are pretty fast, mine are faster than most of my LI Wink

And, maybe the elven archers COULD kite even my cavs  lol!

Considering kiting elves as a possibility dwarven units are too slow. I think their better defense is supposed to make up for them being exposed longer to ranged fire then others , but it does'nt when it comes to kiting elves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movements in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movements in pvp   Movements in pvp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movements in pvp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: