Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby

Go down 
+3
venumuse
Boboknack
Pulkit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulkit

Pulkit

Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby Empty
PostSubject: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:21 am

Ability to see who (name) is in pvp lobby and see who you are pairing with

Last edited by Pulkit on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:29 am

Pulkit wrote:
Ability to see who (name) is in pvp lobby and see who you are pairing with

I think this suggestion will help a lot, the same function should be implemented in the co-op battle queue, I personally got nothing to hide! geek ?
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Or just let us mute a player and make it so we can never get paired with that player Wink  pirat 
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Not agree with the name, why should we see our opponent ?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Vmomo wrote:

Well why not? lol! 

Unless a player has something to hide.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Boboknack wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

Well why not? lol! 

See names of people in coop queue yes, in pvp queue no
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Boboknack wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

Well why not? lol! 

Tss. Very Happy

I mean, if players often win in pvps, players won't face him...
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:50 am

Vmomo wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

Well why not? lol! 

Tss. Very Happy

True, but having a PvP wizard lurking in the queue ready to strike doesn't do wonders either.

PvP is flawed in my opinion, its like Formula 1, the guy with the best car(gear) wins!

Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:58 am

Boboknack wrote:
Vmomo wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

Well why not? lol! 

Tss. Very Happy

True, but having a PvP wizard lurking in the queue ready to strike doesn't do wonders either.

PvP is flawed in my opinion, its like Formula 1, the guy with the best car(gear) wins!

You are wrong, the guy with the best gear wins before, now the guy with the best archers and artillery wins all time
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:29 am

Ulises wrote:
You are wrong, the guy with the best gear wins before, now the guy with the best archers and artillery wins all time

Not entirely true, but it addresses a balance issue we experience right now. Gear does still matter way too much, especially when we are talking about units approaching caps.
However with light artillery you can win against superior gear.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:01 am

Claudandus wrote:
Ulises wrote:

Not entirely true, but it addresses a balance issue we experience right now. Gear does still matter way too much, especially when we are talking about units approaching caps.
However with light artillery you can win against superior gear.

If a bunch of archers (4 archer units or more) can make 1 GL HI ran away in 2 volleys there must be something wrong, archers missile strengh is just insane or endurance and armor are unuseful stats because I feel having a unit capped in endurance just reduce in 1 casualtie damage taken and only dont take casualties when enemy archer fail the missile roll for luck and ligth arty can kill 60% of my HI in 4 volleys but well I just need take cover or find a way to get the cannon.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:31 am

Quote :
If a bunch of archers (4 archer units or more) can make 1 GL HI ran away in 2 volleys

Why doesn`t 8+ volleys hitting one unit sound scary to you?
Its 64+ men shooting twice on 20 (double hp). That is 6 or more arrows per HI trooper. In logic at least.

Game-terms-technically thats up to 80 hits vs. 40 hp (10 attackrolls per unit, two volleys). It is already enough for every 8th arrow to wound to cause a morale check.

Maybe HI expectations are too high?
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:16 am

Tibr wrote:
Quote :
If a bunch of archers (4 archer units or more) can make 1 GL HI ran away in 2 volleys

Its 64+ men shooting twice on 20 (double hp). That is 6 or more arrows per HI trooper. In logic at least.

Game-terms-technically thats up to 80 hits vs. 40 hp (10 attackrolls per unit, two volleys). It is already enough for every 8th arrow to wound to cause a morale check.

In logic should be correct that many archers take down a single unit is all are focused in he, but in the game ranged units taking down 350 ap units in seconds without touching they is just devastating basically without my HI the battle is already gone because my LI cannot beat enemy GL HI, and brinding archers wont help because my archers are so inferior to enemy archers and cav too because it can be killed by archers and enemy set defense around their archers making them untouchable, the thing that I hate in this game is how improving ranged units turned in into a shooting game in pvp mode where the camper wins without ever touchting the enemy with their hands and without risking something (free kill) is I want face up against campers and play shooting games then I should go and play call of duty or battlefield and get killed by enemy snipers all the time.

Usually the best strategy that I find to engage campers is use cav to kill their scouts got higther ap and hide until all the time finish and win for higther ap, or try surround is they are dumb enough to dont scout well your units, using my poor HI as a bait for archers and arty, to protect my LI because is my LI get killed I am gone for kitting
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:41 am

Ulises21 wrote:
Tibr wrote:
Quote :

In logic should be correct that many archers take down a single unit is all are focused in he, but in the game ranged units taking down 350 ap units in seconds without touching they is just devastating basically without my HI the battle is already gone because my LI cannot beat enemy GL HI, and brinding archers wont help because my archers are so inferior to enemy archers and cav too because it can be killed by archers and enemy set defense around their archers making them untouchable, the thing that I hate in this game is how improving ranged units turned in into a shooting game in pvp mode where the camper wins without ever touchting the enemy with their hands and without risking something (free kill) is I want face up against campers and play shooting games then I should go and play call of duty or battlefield and get killed by enemy snipers all the time.

Usually the best strategy that I find to engage campers is use cav to kill their scouts got higther ap and hide until all the time finish and win for higther ap, or try surround is they are dumb enough to dont scout well your units, using my poor HI as a bait for archers and arty, to protect my LI because is my LI get killed I am gone for kitting
This is a post to discuss transparency is pvp /coop q not whether archers are OP and very dangerous
For that go to:
http://www.battleconforum.com/t2329-why-did-most-dark-players-stop-pvping
http://www.battleconforum.com/t2281-the-effectiveness-of-ranged
http://www.battleconforum.com/t2216-elves-kiting-to-win-exhaustion-bar?highlight=exhaustion
http://www.battleconforum.com/t2420-possible-solution-for-archers-opness
or talk to Claudandus(he seems to be full of it)
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:49 pm

venumuse wrote:
Or just let us mute a player and make it so we can never get paired with that player Wink pirat 
Now that I come to think of it , it seems like a pretty good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby   Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transparency in Pvp / Coop lobby
Page 1 of 1