Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repair time bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimli

Gimli

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:28 am

This only happened once but I'm reporting it anyways as it just happened and might happen again.

I put up a Epic Weapon for repair and it said that it would take 1:38:27 hours. I then went into a nightmare battle and when i came back 3 of my items were broken ( no bug there ) and wanted to repair them. The Epic Weapon I put up JUST before the battle finished and is in my inventory with full ap.  affraid 

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:36 am

Gimli wrote:
This only happened once but I'm reporting it anyways as it just happened and might happen again.

I put up a Epic Weapon for repair and it said that it would take 1:38:27 hours. I then went into a nightmare battle and when i came back 3 of my items were broken ( no bug there ) and wanted to repair them. The Epic Weapon I put up JUST before the battle finished and is in my inventory with full ap.  affraid 

Thanks.

Gimli is a wizard, burn him!
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:42 am

It happened to me AGAIN!!!

Put an Epic Banner up for repair and 3 Rares and battled.....and guess what!!?? IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!. Repairs finished to 100% and slots were empty and full ap for items! affraid 
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:01 am

Gimli wrote:

Put an Epic Banner up for repair and 3 Rares and battled.....and guess what!!?? IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!. Repairs finished to 100% and slots were empty and full ap for items! affraid 
Thats a good thing . No?
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:30 am

Pulkit wrote:
Gimli wrote:

Thats a good thing . No?

Good thing. YES.

But in the game rules it states that we shouldn't take advantage of bugs and report them immediately.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:34 am

Gimli wrote:
Pulkit wrote:
Gimli wrote:

Thats a good thing . No?

Good thing. YES.

But in the game rules it states that we shouldn't take advantage of bugs and report them immediately.
Okay Mr. Goody Two Shoes  rendeer
And you mean full durability(I presume)
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:02 am

Yes. Full ap. It was 1/49 ap and I repaired it. Then it was 48/48 ap. (The epic i mean)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Repair time bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair time bug   Repair time bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repair time bug
Page 1 of 1