Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two small bugs with management of hero gear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plonck

Two small bugs with management of hero gear Empty
PostSubject: Two small bugs with management of hero gear   Two small bugs with management of hero gear I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:30 am

1) When in the hero window, a hero is chosen and I click on a gear slot, the hero loses the frame around the name. The name is still displayed on top, but it makes switching gear around annoying to not see at a glance which hero I'm currently on

2) The gear itself isn't ordered by rarity the way it is with the armies. Items appear either with the lower kind first (with my weapons), or even completely mixed with some uncommons, then some rares, some uncommons again etc. (with my armour).
Since the gear window is only one row high in the hero screen, that's especially inconvenient.

I know those issues aren't high priority compared with other stuff, but I also thought that's probably not how you intended them to work either  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Two small bugs with management of hero gear   Two small bugs with management of hero gear I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:50 am

Plonck wrote:
1) When in the hero window, a hero is chosen and I click on a gear slot, the hero loses the frame around the name. The name is still displayed on top, but it makes switching gear around annoying to not see at a glance which hero I'm currently on

2) The gear itself isn't ordered by rarity the way it is with the armies. Items appear either with the lower kind first (with my weapons), or even completely mixed with some uncommons, then some rares, some uncommons again etc. (with my armour).
Since the gear window is only one row high in the hero screen, that's especially inconvenient.

I know those issues aren't high priority compared with other stuff, but I also thought that's probably not how you intended them to work either  Smile 

Totally agreed and would like to see these fixed at some point too.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Two small bugs with management of hero gear   Two small bugs with management of hero gear I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Can you guys provide a screen of the 1st issue? I can't seem to reproduce it or I didn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Two small bugs with management of hero gear   Two small bugs with management of hero gear I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:49 pm

http://prntscr.com/3gv2ch that?
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Two small bugs with management of hero gear   Two small bugs with management of hero gear I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:01 am

ferarith wrote:
http://prntscr.com/3gv2ch that?

Yep, that exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two small bugs with management of hero gear   Two small bugs with management of hero gear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two small bugs with management of hero gear
Page 1 of 1