Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marketing Bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sloopdragmere

Marketing Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Marketing Bugs   Marketing Bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm

I bought a ton of fragments and weapons. But at the start I wasn't paying attention if the supply's went to my inventory or not. I lost a lot of fragments and weapons. I only remember of 3 out of the dozen or so on was 19 armor fragments-Common, 1 Banner Frag-Rare, and 1 weapon frag-Rare.

I hope you guys can get my stuff back or I used a lot of gold for no reason.....
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Marketing Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Bugs   Marketing Bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Sloopdragmere wrote:
I bought a ton of fragments and weapons. But at the start I wasn't paying attention if the supply's went to my inventory or not. I lost a lot of fragments and weapons. I only remember of 3 out of the dozen or so on was 19 armor fragments-Common, 1 Banner Frag-Rare, and 1 weapon frag-Rare.

I hope you guys can get my stuff back or I used a lot of gold for no reason.....

Did you check the "completed" tab of the marketplace?
Back to top Go down

Marketing Bugs
Page 1 of 1