Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update = Auction House madness!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Update = Auction House madness! Empty
PostSubject: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:18 pm

I just cancelled selling two armors, only one appeared in the "completed" menu, I tried switching back and forth between menus, but it hasn't appeared yet, Is that possible? after the update my auction house has been acting weird. Things doesn't show up in the "completed" menu when I have just bought them, have to click on an other menu, then back to the"completed" in order for the buy to appear so I can retrieve what I have bought. Plus, the buy or in this case the cancelled item doesn't always appear in the auction log, only one appears as being cancelled although I removed two? This bug is costing me gold Sad

The lost item appeared in the auction house as I finished this post, still a bit worrying though!  scratch 

Last edited by Boboknack on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meep!)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:25 am

Boboknack wrote:
I just cancelled selling two armors, only one appeared in the "completed" menu, I tried switching back and forth between menus, but it hasn't appeared yet, Is that possible? after the update my auction house has been acting weird. Things doesn't show up in the "completed" menu when I have just bought them, have to click on an other menu, then back to the"completed" in order for the buy to appear so I can retrieve what I have bought. Plus, the buy or in this case the cancelled item doesn't always appear in the auction log, only one appears as being cancelled although I removed two? This bug is costing me gold Sad

The lost item appeared in the auction house as I finished this post, still a bit worrying though!  scratch 

It is normal and by design due to a new fail safe we just added. It takes 2-3 seconds for the transaction to be completed and shown under the "Completed" tab.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

It is normal and by design due to a new fail safe we just added. It takes 2-3 seconds for the transaction to be completed and shown under the "Completed" tab.

Well if its a fail safe mechanism then fine by me. But in this case it definitely took more than 2-3 seconds and the items I just have bought doesn't always appear in the auction log, hence if you what to check the price you paid for the item you are out of luck. Another thing, the items description doesn't appear from the top down on the left as before the update, only 1 retrievable item is listed, when you have retrieved it, the next item then appears, why is that? scratch

Just happened again, 1 banner and 2 x 1 k iron appeared in the completed list several minutes after I bought it, strange! Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:13 pm

I again removed 2 common artifact fragments. Only 1, have I been able to retrieve, the other fragment hasn't appeared yet? Ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Boboknack wrote:
I again removed 2 common artifact fragments. Only 1, have I been able to retrieve, the other fragment hasn't appeared yet? Ridiculous!

Just sold 2 x 5 k wood, I am only able to retrieve the gold from 1 of the batches sold, the other one doesn't show. Guess I have to wait 5 minutes before they magically appear in "completed"!?

Strange fail safe system! clown 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 am

Boboknack wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

Just sold 2 x 5 k wood, I am only able to retrieve the gold from 1 of the batches sold, the other one doesn't show. Guess I have to wait 5 minutes before they magically appear in "completed"!?

Well, it obviously shouldn't be 5'.

Xargos will have to have a look into it.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

I've noticed that if I put up an item or some resources and then remove it, the item or res I've been waiting for, then show in the "completed" menu and i'm able to retrieve them right away. Would be nice to know if anyone else is suffering from this as well, but I guess the lack of response to my thread may indicate they do not.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

I've noticed that if I put up an item or some resources and then remove it, the item or res I've been waiting for, then show in the "completed" menu and i'm able to retrieve them right away. Would be nice to know if anyone else is suffering from this as well, but I guess the lack of response to my thread may indicate they do not.

I had a similar problem today. Bought two items, one shows up in completed, the other doesn't (for quite a while).
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:52 pm

hey,

This has been fixed and will be ok after the next patch.

Thanks,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 am

Xargos wrote:
hey,

This has been fixed and will be ok after the next patch.

Thanks,
Xargos

Thx!:  sunny pig 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update = Auction House madness!   Update = Auction House madness! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update = Auction House madness!
Page 1 of 1