Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading contract logs - Show initiating player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Trading contract logs - Show initiating player Empty
PostSubject: Trading contract logs - Show initiating player   Trading contract logs - Show initiating player I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:42 pm

I know this has been suggested before, but I'd really like to suggest it again.

It would be REALLY NICE (and honestly I think its a requirement from a management perspective), to know WHO the player is that created a trading contract with another guild, or a transfer to another player.

Especially in bigger guilds where you might have 5-10 players all capable of transferring resources, its crucial to know who is doing what.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Trading contract logs - Show initiating player   Trading contract logs - Show initiating player I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:14 pm

XViper wrote:
I know this has been suggested before, but I'd really like to suggest it again.

It would be REALLY NICE (and honestly I think its a requirement from a management perspective), to know WHO the player is that created a trading contract with another guild, or a transfer to another player.

Especially in bigger guilds where you might have 5-10 players all capable of transferring resources, its crucial to know who is doing what.

Thanks Smile

I brought this up in High Council... It seemed to be somewhat ignored but yes I agree it would be a great addition.
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Trading contract logs - Show initiating player   Trading contract logs - Show initiating player I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:57 pm

I brought it up in HC some 4 months ago but it got discarded also lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading contract logs - Show initiating player   Trading contract logs - Show initiating player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading contract logs - Show initiating player
Page 1 of 1