Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equipping units

Go down 
+3
Scaren
Bobba
Bkw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bkw

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:18 am

Hi I can't seem to equip my units. Every time I try to equip an item it says an error has occurred. I have tried restarting several times. Sometimes it will go on, but then the stats are all out of wack. I have also tried to do a solo mission and the army points were all off?
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:35 am

Bkw wrote:
Hi I can't seem to equip my units. Every time I try to equip an item it says an error has occurred. I have tried restarting several times. Sometimes it will go on, but then the stats are all out of wack. I have also tried to do a solo mission and the army points were all off?

Use the barracks view to equip your units and I think it should work. Though I haven't had the same problem, I think that's how others were dealing with it.
Back to top Go down
Bkw

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Barracks view does not help either. I have been using google chrome. Haven't had a problem with internet for anything else?
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Bkw wrote:
Barracks view does not help either. I have been using google chrome. Haven't had a problem with internet for anything else?

Hmmm that is very strange. Maybe try clearing cache / using different browser like Firefox. I use Firefox and haven't seen any problems like this.
Back to top Go down
Bkw

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Tired clearing cache and tried a different firefox. Neither worked. Great ideas and thank you but this is bumming me out not being able to play  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Bkw wrote:
Tired clearing cache and tried a different firefox. Neither worked. Great ideas and thank you  but this is bumming me out not being able to play  Sad 

Unfortunately that's all I got, good luck and hopefully a dev will see this before the weekend and help you out.  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 pm

http://www.battleconforum.com/t2327-new-bugs-for-you-devs-to-squash

I have had the same problem. Since there has been no hotfix we basically can't play the game...
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Did this bug is only affecting dwarven?
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Ulises21 wrote:
Did this bug is only affecting dwarven?

I believe so. At least so far the only complaints about it have been from dwarves. So unless the devs want the entire dwarven race to quit I hope they try to fix it soon. By the way another dwarf in my guild mentioned a similar problem.
Back to top Go down
Bkw

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Noooo that sucks and yes I am a dwarf!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 am

This is happening to me too. ( Also a dwarf )
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:16 am

We simply can't replicate the issue. Can someone provide some more information on this matter?
Back to top Go down
Bkw

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:07 am

So I didn't realize this initially (until Sacren posted on mine) but this is the same problem that Sacren started a post about. His post is complete with screenshots and specifics. His post was "A new bug for developers to squash". I would look there). It seems like this problem is affecting all dwarf players as multiple people including myself (a dwarf) also have this problem. By the looks of it this problem seems to have gone on for a while too. Hope this helps Runeslayer.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:34 am

Can you try again guys? It must be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 pm

lightshield wrote:
Can you try again guys? It must be fixed.

THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equipping units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipping units   Equipping units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equipping units
Page 1 of 1