Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:48 am

More commentary/lore about all races in pre-battle loading screens please.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshield

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm

The humans need some kind of back story. we're the only group not to have one.
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:36 pm

You were forged by the Dwarves back in the time of creation. After screwing up their first batch of enchanted clay and accidentily making the elves, dwarven claysmiths honed their skills until they created a far superior creature, the Orc. Eventually they made people too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshield

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Khor wrote:
You were forged by the Dwarves back in the time of creation. After screwing up their first batch of enchanted clay and accidentily making the elves, dwarven claysmiths honed their skills until they created a far superior creature, the Orc. Eventually they made people too.

and such we have the dwarven creation story. now we just need some from the humans, elves. and orcs.
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:05 pm

The Dwarven creation story was about them creating all of those races ! Bah, humans and their short attention spans, no wonder you dont know your own history !
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:38 am

Stop spamming things about dwarves in every post be it on topic or off. Mostly off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary   Commentary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: