Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two bugs with the dwarves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Two bugs with the dwarves  Empty
PostSubject: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:37 am

When doing Fast Forward in solo the Ironfort's ability recharges at the same rate. I don't think this was intended and so I think it's a bug. Not sure how to change it though. Not only that but a 1 minute cooldown seems to long to me. Getting off topic so i'll stop. This bug may also affect impact damage.

Dwarf Heavy Infantry ability: http://prntscr.com/35i3ji The ability says that it permanently increases armor by +20. However in my stats screen it only shows the +12 from research. So i'm guessing this is a bug. If it is not a bug then it would help gearing immensely for dwarves if we were able to see the armor in the stats.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 am

hey Scaren,

The cooldown of the Ironfort's special ability is a visual bug that we will look into, Impact cooldown works as intended.

Now, regarding Heavy Infantry Dwarves, we have not added the armor bonus of the Mithril Armor ability since with that ability a unit can go over its armor cap.

If that seems frustrating, we'll look into this as well.

Thanks,
Xargos

Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:03 am

Xargos wrote:
hey Scaren,

The cooldown of the Ironfort's special ability is a visual bug that we will look into, Impact cooldown works as intended.

Now, regarding Heavy Infantry Dwarves, we have not added the armor bonus of the Mithril Armor ability since with that ability a unit can go over its armor cap.

Thanks,
Xargos

This is a contradiction to what RuneSlayer mentioned about the armor cap and display while on the test server one day.

Either way though, it would make the most sense if it displays the added armor in the army screen (including how much it goes over caps if applicable). That way it leaves no room for confusion on what the stats really are and whether any of it's being wasted.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:46 pm

It's been 5 or 6 days so I was wondering if you were able to find the problem? Can I soon expect to see the armor stat in my units stats sheet with the ability?
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:01 am

Xargos wrote:
hey Scaren,

Thanks,
Xargos

I also just read your post again and please correct me if i'm wrong but it seems that what you said was that the dwarven HI ability doesn't work? So dwarven HI have an ability but it is deactivated?
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Mithril Armor works as intended, Scaren.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Xargos wrote:
Mithril Armor works as intended, Scaren.

Intended as it adds the armor stat when the battle begins? It would help a lot if the armor stat actually showed up on the units screen stats. Another thing that I think would be beneficial to all abilities is to tell when you hover over them if they go over the stats cap or not.

Late reply on my part but was looking over my HI's stats and it bugged me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two bugs with the dwarves    Two bugs with the dwarves  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two bugs with the dwarves
Page 1 of 1