Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Polls inside game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 am

After the latest polls about ranking and coop, maybe polls inside the game would be a nice feature.
They could pop-up after entering, the advantage over the polls in the forum ofc: Every player would be reached.

I think it would give an better overall impression, as probably more players would vote.

Ofc only "important" polls should find their way in the game and maybe there should be an option to deactivate them, if an player dont want to vote at all.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 am

Awesome idea Smile  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:10 am

I don't think every players vote/opinion matters equally, maybe there should be a conspicuous notification that we talk about such matters in the forums...but if people cannot be bothered to make an account I don't really care for their opinion on what is important.

Further, more and more decisions are falling into the hands of the community rather than the HC....isn't the HC the place where "important" matters are supposed to be discussed?

Edit: Yeah, I basically just said that I don't want my opinion to count as much. I do and say a lot of things that work against me...ah well.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 am

ysosad wrote:
I don't think every players vote/opinion matters equally, maybe there should be a conspicuous notification that we talk about such matters in the forums...but if people cannot be bothered to make an account I don't really care for their opinion on what is important.

Further, more and more decisions are falling into the hands of the community rather than the HC....isn't the HC the place where "important" matters are supposed to be discussed?

Edit: Yeah, I basically just said that I don't want my opinion to count as much. I do and say a lot of things that work against me...ah well.

High Council is not used anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 am

Scaren wrote:
ysosad wrote:

High Council is not used anymore anyway.

That is...sad...I thought it was a very good idea. You should revive it Scaren. Smile
Back to top Go down
Naz_

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:20 am

+1 poll in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polls inside game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polls inside game    Polls inside game  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polls inside game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: