Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest Giver graphic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pontiflex

Quest Giver graphic Empty
PostSubject: Quest Giver graphic   Quest Giver graphic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:13 pm

As an undead player I am personally offended that a human comes into my city to give me a quest. Can he be changed to be a goblin, or a demon, or any other kind of friendly monster instead of a hated enemy?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Quest Giver graphic   Quest Giver graphic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:40 pm

pontiflex wrote:
As an undead player I am personally offended that a human comes into my city to give me a quest. Can he be changed to be a goblin, or a demon, or any other kind of friendly monster instead of a hated enemy?

An Orc stripper would suffice!(the female version of course)  Cool 
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Quest Giver graphic   Quest Giver graphic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

haha, yes!

Should definitely be based on race Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Quest Giver graphic   Quest Giver graphic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Our spies have been found huh... They will continue to infiltrate and sabotage giving you terrible quests  jocolor

But on a more serious note this same thing was suggested when I first started playing and that was months and months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest Giver graphic   Quest Giver graphic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest Giver graphic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: