Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

elves kiting to win, exhaustion bar

Go down 
+12
Gimli
Tibr
ysosad
Bobba
Pyr
kuba_
Savvage
XViper
Juggernaut
Scaren
Oingoboingo
Claudandus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bblazer

Bblazer

elves kiting to win, exhaustion bar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: elves kiting to win, exhaustion bar   elves kiting to win, exhaustion bar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 am

Ulises21 wrote:
Bblazer wrote:
i do insane alot and dont find it hard with melee only, just need 2 cava geared going around and making sure i dont pop into 4-6 archers.

and ya its much harder to beat arti when its protected by tons of archers, esp light ones

That remember me how funny was this when I tried get arty I think this can happen to CAV too, can do something to dont let AI archers surround elven arty and do camping? and another thing would apreciate is enemy dont know the exactly position of every unit in the field regardless is this hidden in FoW or no http://prntscr.com/3772q4

thats a typical example of how not to take out an arti, cava are better in this case cause you could have ran, and normally AI cavas don't chase an lia when all of your army is in another direction. Also best to approach from left/right a bit more, not strainght forward...., also if you saw that much units, you should have just went back and waited a bit.
Back to top Go down

elves kiting to win, exhaustion bar
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4