Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ferarith

Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies Empty
PostSubject: Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies   Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 pm

http://prntscr.com/343vpr

Ok so 2 things.

1. My unit is invisible of the edge of the map, I've seen this with a full enemy unit shooting from off the screen but this is the pic i could get.

2. I'm still chasing a retreated enemy, they're gone for about 15 seconds at the time of this picture but my HI is still "moving" after them.

These are both new to me since the merge/FoW.

Last edited by ferarith on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies   Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 am

Hey ferarith,

Units will now never rally when on the edge of the screen, so this should resolve both issues.

Thanks for reporting!
Xargos
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies   Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:19 pm

i just noticed that my unit chased a unit for a while after the enemy was off the screen today. Haven't noticed units firing from off screen as of yet.
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies   Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:44 pm

sorry to say it, but it's still happening.
AI units at or beyond the edge of the screen, my units chasing and continuingto chase at the edge..
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies   Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:02 pm

It might be applied in a hotfix?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies   Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit off the edge of visibility and chasing retreated enemies
Page 1 of 1