Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bad connectivity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am

been having some issues with huge delays, freezes and even a few disconnections. It appears not to be my side, since other website including kongregate work fine.

Has anyone else been experiencing problems?
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 am

Yesterday I was having some slow loading times. Was glitchy too and units would kind of stop and then rush forward. They should still bring back 3v3. Especially for coop.
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 am

so today I disconnected again during a co-op (apologies to my partner for the inconvenience, clambam), and came back like this:

https://imgur.com/VfChfpO.png

What this image is supposed to show, is that my HI are engaged in battle. But with what?
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 am

hey Wave_Rida,

do you maybe happen to remember what happened after that screenshot?

Thanks for your report,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:01 am

Xargos wrote:
hey Wave_Rida,

do you maybe happen to remember what happened after that screenshot?

Thanks for your report,
Xargos
The screenshot resulted in me not being able to see the rest of the enemy troops, for the entire battle, and needing clam to "steer my troops to victory". After the battle, during which I shortly disconnected again, I saw my CP banner being placed in the capital, and the amount of CP going into the dark capital. When entering my village, I was greeted with the sign about the titles, what one usually would get when starting up the game. after this, I took a break from it all.

EDIT: And as we speak, I cannot get into battle.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:06 am

What's your in game name Wave_Rida?
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:12 am

lightshield wrote:
What's your in game name Wave_Rida?
to prevent confusion Wink: itiswave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad connectivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad connectivity   bad connectivity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad connectivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-