Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oingoboingo

Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing Empty
PostSubject: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:53 pm

I've noticed this several times - both archers and artillery won't stop firing when the stop button is clicked in battle. I can't recreate the exact circumstances, it appears to be random. Sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't. It isn't limited to all units in a fight either; I can sometimes stop 1 or 2 ranged units but another will have a mind of its own and will keep firing until i tell it to move. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,

-OingoBoingo
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:16 pm

I haven't noticed anything, but I usually move my units around before they're done shooting
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 am

uflb999 wrote:
I haven't noticed anything, but I usually move my units around before they're done shooting

I do that too with archers, not so much with artillery. If my artillery are on "auto fire" and I move my melee units in to attack...bad things happen.  pale 
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 am

This happens with my cannons all the time, I end up having to have them move to break contact more often than not.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:53 am

After the next patch it shouldn't happen anymore.

Thank you for the bug reports people.
Back to top Go down
Narmis

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:54 am

Yes, I've noticed this happen with my archers, too (I still have a LOOOONG way to go before I have artillery). Lots of friendly fire and accidentally killed some of my units. Hopefully the next patch does take care of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing   Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranged Units Won't Stop Firing
Page 1 of 1