Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few in one, so as to not clutter...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dobraine

Dobraine

A few in one, so as to not clutter... Empty
PostSubject: A few in one, so as to not clutter...   A few in one, so as to not clutter... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:30 am

I'd suggest to enlarge the battle selection UI in the world map while zoomed out.

In addition to that, a memory for the world map which remembers if you leave it zoomed out/in and your last location of map view would benefit all players of any zoom preference Smile

One final thing: mail function to announce to all officers (selection by individual rank would be amazing!) would be key in the orchestration of truly large guilds...something this new era going forth will test the limits of.

I would also like to take the time to say: fantastic job with the recent changes. So far I have liked everything that I see, and the ideas we are all striving for. The new map allows a diverse tale to unfold within the world of Hades; as FoW does on the battlefield...and i've seen many other changes.

Good show on getting that all done boys, Cheers!  pirat 

Oh yeah...you merged the servers as well...

DAMNED GOOD SHOW, BOYS!  afro 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

A few in one, so as to not clutter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few in one, so as to not clutter...   A few in one, so as to not clutter... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:28 am

Dobraine wrote:
I'd suggest to enlarge the battle selection UI in the world map while zoomed out.

In addition to that, a memory for the world map which remembers if you leave it zoomed out/in and your last location of map view would benefit all players of any zoom preference Smile

Yessss, please!! Can't believe I didn't think of that, it's perfect!

One final thing: mail function to announce to all officers (selection by individual rank would be amazing!) would be key in the orchestration of truly large guilds...something this new era going forth will test the limits of.

I also like this idea.

I would also like to take the time to say: fantastic job with the recent changes. So far I have liked everything that I see, and the ideas we are all striving for. The new map allows a diverse tale to unfold within the world of Hades; as FoW does on the battlefield...and i've seen many other changes.

Yay, another person who's happy about the changes!  Smile 

Good show on getting that all done boys, Cheers!  pirat 

Oh yeah...you merged the servers as well...

DAMNED GOOD SHOW, BOYS!  afro 
Back to top Go down

A few in one, so as to not clutter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: