Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erevos new gear stats.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Erevos new gear stats. Empty
PostSubject: Erevos new gear stats.   Erevos new gear stats. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 am

So I recently found out that if any Erevos gear was 25/30 or above then it was now defaulted to 25/25. That seems like a bug to me. Considering 25/30 is 83%
Multiply 25 by the 83% That is roughly 20.83 so I would suggest rounding that up to 21. Just giving all the Erevos players 25 stats for their gear seems lazy and unfair.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Erevos new gear stats.   Erevos new gear stats. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:28 am

To be fair, perfect erevos rares and epics didn't get an increase to +11 or +16 as well.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Erevos new gear stats.   Erevos new gear stats. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:52 am

Claudandus wrote:
To be fair, perfect erevos rares and epics didn't get an increase to +11 or +16 as well.

can you elaborate? Also epics and rares aren't really as important as all Godlike stats just getting put to 25. but the balance part of it is important so if erevos rares and epics need changing then they should be.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Erevos new gear stats.   Erevos new gear stats. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:21 am

Agreed, but im not entirely sure that the data to do that is still available.

Perfect rares on erevos were +10, perfect rares on olympus had +11. The erevos rares with +10 didnt get a raise to +11.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Erevos new gear stats.   Erevos new gear stats. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 am

It's bad enough that we're not getting our original 30 / 30 caps. It's bad enough that they even get changed at all.

I don't see anything 'unfair' to something that shouldn't even happen to us if not for Olympus, and yet someone from Olympus is the one making this thread.

If ever, the only bug here is our items not having the relevant AP decrease accommodating our new caps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erevos new gear stats.   Erevos new gear stats. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erevos new gear stats.
Page 1 of 1