Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crafting recipes or manual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Crafting recipes or manual Empty
PostSubject: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:27 am

Hi there Very Happy

I'm brand new in the game, started a week ago or so. Cool game! Wink

Crafting is about melting all kinds of common, uncommon, rare or epic fragments and that one has the possibility to mix what ever he wants in order to have a finished item. For instance, to craft an infantery weapon, it's possible to mix only common weapon fragments, but it's also possible to mix uncommon or rare ones with commons. That mix can give (I think) many possibilities of items, that can increase all kinds of functions like strengh, melee, armor, range, movement... or whatever. But I didn't find in the game any manual of recipes that could explain us precisely what to mix together to reach a particular function (like strengh, for instance) and how much points would give such a mix.

So my question is: does any crafting manual exist, and where? And if not, do you intend to create one?

I suppose that each player knows what functions he'd like to develop for his soldiers or heroes, and that such a crafting manual would be of big help, at least not to craft items that happen to be unnecessary or not really handy.

Thanks for your answer Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:33 am

Thank you for your comments and we are happy that you are enjoying the game!

The bonuses on an item do not follow a specific pattern. However, the higher the rarity of an item, the more the bonuses are and the higher their values.

For example: A common item can give +5 Strength, while a godlike item could give +30 Strength, +30 Armor, +30 Strength. +12% XP Bonus, +8% Drop Rate Bonus.

Furthermore, the higher the rarity, the higher the durability of an item.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:51 am

Ok... Thank you for your very quick answer. Now the question is: do you anyway intend to create such a manual, or would you rather stay on a "random" basis for the items crafting?

Now, you say:
RuneSlayer wrote:
For example: A common item can give +5 Strength, while a godlike item could give +30 Strength, +30 Armor, +30 Strength. +12% XP Bonus, +8% Drop Rate Bonus.

I suppose it's also impossible to plan exactly whatever will be the bonus according to "not only common" or "not only uncommon" fragments mixing?...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:58 am

Currently there is no plan to change the formula which calculates the bonuses.

However, mixing high rarity fragments will provide better chances to craft a higher rarity item.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:10 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Currently there is no plan to change the formula which calculates the bonuses.

Ok Smile

RuneSlayer wrote:
However, mixing high rarity fragments will provide better chances to craft a higher rarity item.
I understand that.

Well, cool! And thak you again Runeslayer Wink
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:13 am

A godlike can get ALL of those ? AT ONCE? Or just like 4 of those ? Cuz a godlike could also get like.. +30 durability on it, which would suck, so i imagine at some point their will be a way to 're-roll' forged items with gems?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:10 am

At some point you will be able to fill slots on items. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafting recipes or manual   Crafting recipes or manual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting recipes or manual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: