Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World map creating contests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

World map creating contests Empty
PostSubject: World map creating contests   World map creating contests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Put out a tool or something that allows players to design their own world map layouts fixed with bonus regions, capitals, size,....etc

Then make a forum where people can submit map layouts and vote for one that will be used after the capital falls.
Back to top Go down
acxall3

PostSubject: Re: World map creating contests   World map creating contests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:44 pm

i like the idea
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: World map creating contests   World map creating contests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Would take too long and too much work. Devs map seems okay and there will be more in the future. I would prefer they work on other stuff than make a tool for just map making.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: World map creating contests   World map creating contests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:41 pm

This tool is called photoshop. Both you and I are already doing it; let's not make it easy for MORE people to horn in on the action eh?!

J/K, and I'd love to play with this... but I think Scaren is right, way down the 'to do' list. I would also say; if there are ever contests for this it should be players submitting maps and Devs voting on them. No player votes, period. Takes a lot of the politics out of voting polls and such, and Devs always have a better idea of where game SHOULD go than players, who tend to be more concerned with benefiting themselves.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: World map creating contests   World map creating contests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:23 pm

it was just something i thought would be neat farther down the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World map creating contests   World map creating contests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World map creating contests
Page 1 of 1