Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobba

A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances Empty
PostSubject: A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances   A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 am

1. As mentioned in my post on the merger topic, I don't think trading pacts should count as alliances. Currently having a trading pact cancels PvP opportunity between the two guilds. Instead I think having a trading pact should be the same as having no alliance at all except that the guilds can trade with eachother.

2. Allow trading pacts between light and dark guilds. If this is exploitable or a bad idea let me know. But otherwise, I think it would be an interesting addition and could potentially help during the upcoming merge.

3. When a player has no guild, let them pvp and coop as if they were in a guild with no alliances (neutral). This way if for example two light players, one with no guild and one with a guild (or no guild) go into the pvp queue at a light region they would be able to pvp eachother. This will simplify PvP matchmaking for newer players who might want to pvp another person in their faction but hadn't joined a guild yet. It also gives more opportunities to those who just prefer not to be in a guild and those who are currently in the process of waiting the grace period to change guilds. As a result though, there may need to be a distinguishing between light and dark players in queue (a faction icon next to their AP maybe) so players don't get confused when they see "1" in the queue and can't battle them (because they are going into the enemy regions and the person in queue is in their faction).
Back to top Go down
Naz_

PostSubject: Re: A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances   A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 am

Agreed on 1 and 2.

On 3 : Just allow pvp between guildmates for 2v2 pratice or even teaching techniques.
This could lead to more interest on PVP, with some already pvp players bring others into that kind of battle.
Could be great since the new pvp systems will be soon avaible...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances   A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:01 pm

I really, really,really, want to see number 2 become an option. On both BC1 and BC2 there have been guilds with name Bounty Hunters. If a guild really wants to become a mercenary guild and if needed could lower the influence of a guild on it's region to distract that guild from fighting for whatever amount of time. That way either a dark guild could be paid by a lightie guild to lower darkies influence and vice versa. Could be a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances   A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Minor Suggestions about Guilds and Alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: