Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expansion to new sites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uflb999

Expansion to new sites Empty
PostSubject: Expansion to new sites   Expansion to new sites I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm

As many Erevos players know well, the Light Side on Erevos was smashed hard, and we just received a regional bonus for the fact that we lost multiple regions in a few cycles. The Olympus Light Players are also being blown to bits, they are on the verge of losing but can't because there just aren't enough players.

This is why I am posting to ask about when the game will be expanded. There are not many players, the servers split population and makes the game boring and difficult. This game NEEDS a lot of players to make it fun, the more CPs put in, the harder the game is. Player population has been troublesome since the second server opened, and without players, the game will go back to the same stalemate, ultimately boring players and perhaps forcing players to quit. Kongregate and Armor Games are great sites, but the game needs to be expanded, and badly. If not, the game may just die off, something I'm quite sure we would love to avoid. I have come up with a few host sites, and below, you will find a short summary of my ideas of pros/cons

1: Addictinggames.com
Good site, similar to AG. Probably will require a log in in the game itself, or a required acct to play.

2: Miniclip.com
"Childish" site, but attracts quite a few players with wide range of games. Will need a log in though to play the game, and account is optional on miniclip.

3: Facebook:
Its a good attractor of games, but its also where games go to get screwed up. Devs forget other sites (to all my BYM friends :')) and focus on FB because of larger player base despite better players on other sites. If BC was shut down on AG/Kong, I would never touch this game again in favor of going to FB. Never.

4: Google +
Not as many users as FB, but a good starter for devs to get an idea on what FB will be like. Good for younger players. Will be great for attracting players also.

If anyone else has suggestions, I'll edit them in as we go along, like ysosad Wink

Last edited by uflb999 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Expansion to new sites   Expansion to new sites I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:01 pm

I don't think there should be two servers but what's done is done. Also I wouldn't want this game to go on Facebook. Secondly if Miniclip is a child friendly site then why would they allow this game on their site?
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Expansion to new sites   Expansion to new sites I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Said childish, not child friendly Razz
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Expansion to new sites   Expansion to new sites I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Just put the servers back together... and switch maps whenever one side manages to win... and get more players.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Expansion to new sites   Expansion to new sites I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:41 pm

I strongly concur with ferarith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion to new sites   Expansion to new sites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion to new sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: