Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revert Unit Banners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Revert Unit Banners Empty
PostSubject: Revert Unit Banners   Revert Unit Banners I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm

The unit banners should go back to the way they used to be, this is crazy.
Revert Unit Banners Battle11
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Revert Unit Banners   Revert Unit Banners I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Metalsiagon wrote:
The unit banners should go back to the way they used to be, this is crazy.
Revert Unit Banners Battle11

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Revert Unit Banners   Revert Unit Banners I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh look, if you quote it the line of banners doesn't even fit right on forum ;P.

Seriously, there's already a two page topic about this in the BUG forum, because people couldn't fathom it being a planned update. It was an interesting idea. It didn't work. Hot-fix it back. After the start of an engagement it becomes impossible to play this game now. Once everything devolves into lines of banners I basically play on the minimap. Believe it or not, this substantially detracts from the quality of the graphics involved ;D.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Revert Unit Banners   Revert Unit Banners I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 pm

The worst part is the banners don't reposition themselves until the encounter ends... so there will be banners off in the middle of nowhere when only 4 units of the 20 that were in a spot are left.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Revert Unit Banners   Revert Unit Banners I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Bobba wrote:
The worst part is the banners don't reposition themselves until the encounter ends... so there will be banners off in the middle of nowhere when only 4 units of the 20 that were in a spot are left.

Someone mentioned that maybe this was supposed to go along with unit volume so that could be why the banners are like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revert Unit Banners   Revert Unit Banners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revert Unit Banners
Page 1 of 1